At Sparrow, we base our interactions on trust and values. We enjoy the trust of our stakeholders and investors owing to the strong corporate governance we sport.
Functions of the Board of Directors
Sparrow’s operations and management are overseen and governed by the Board of Directors. The Board primarily performs the following functions within the organization:
Code of Ethics and Business Principles
- It examines the strategies and financial plans drawn up for Sparrow and grants final approval
- It may change the plans after reviewing their execution depending on the business situations over the executions
- It is responsible for evaluating and defining the compensation to be given to executive officers
- Periodic assessments of risks or challenges being faced by Sparrow Softech.
- It supervises compliance with legal and other norms and responsibilities
At the core of our business lie ethics, values and principles, which not only guides us but also drive us to outclass others.
Their satisfaction, trust and belief in our ability to perform are critical to our existence and we will endeavor to surpass their expectation
We would strive to earn the trust and confidence of all our stake holders and business partners
We promote innovation, creativity and teamwork amongst our employees. We will also recruit and retain exceptional employees by offering them unparalleled chances to grow and achieve their goals